We're pleased to offer the following services at Nine Lives Cat Hospital:
- Preventative Medicine
- Personal Geriatric Care
- Customized Immunizations and Disease prevention
- General Surgery (including spays, neuters, and declaws)
- Diet and weight management programs
- In House Lab
- Telemedicine Capability With The Institute Of Veterinary Specialists- Cardiology, Gainesville Fla.
- EKG, Pulse Oxymetry and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Flea Prevention & Parasite Control
- Behavioral Problems
- Daily Observation in Kitty Condo's
- Client Education
- Dental Health Care and Tartar Control
- and more!
Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your feline, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Nine Lives Cat Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, MC, AMX, Discover & CareCredit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.